Saturday, July 18, 2009

away for a while

heyy all,,

im going to cut my internet for a couple of months..i mean not pay for it..hehhe..just cuz i want to gt away..think about things and all.(doesnt make sense does it,, to want to gt away from the internett world..)..so i wont be online for a while from like july 20 onwards..

Ally,,
I love u lotss,, and i no ul do great at school..ul be fine with making friends and stuff..not to worry and if u ever need me just send me a txt..

hao,,
I love u lots too,,,u 2 will be fine at ur new school...make sure u keep us updated..and dont worry about"life" too much ok dear...

dora,,
i love u lots too my little baby sister,,ur already doing great on ur internship so keep up the good workk..

hannah,
u never blogg,,but i love u lots too..if u see this,.umm..txt me from time to time let me no wht ur up to...gud luck with internship babe,,,"lets go to the parrkk"

rose,,
i love u lots tooo,,dont work too hard o stress urself out too mucah..be safe and eat okk,,,have funnnn..go out with ppl..socialize. okkk...heheh

Jb,,
yoo..keep ally happy,,and gudluck with school and enjoy playing ball while ur stil young..heheheh...

u cn all reach my on my mobile if u ever need me..i might be at work sometimes and not have my phone with me but if u just send me bck a txt il definitly gt bck to u,,

i love u all so much..and il miss talkin to u guys

my number is +60179438090

mwa mwa mwa

love CoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment