Wednesday, June 24, 2009

so

so

I couldn’t sleep all last night thinking how bad of a friend I’m for letting ally and JB feel that way.

I really don’t know why I never knew that ally Or JB felt that way. I had no idea that I had said something wrong because really, all this is, just a misunderstanding.

It took me by surprise when I saw ally’s note. I’m sorry that I had said things about a subject that I didn’t know was a sensitive subject. I do not know why I’m apologetic about this but the thing is I didn’t mean a word and I expected that ally and JB both understood this. Becuase of the fact that we were laughing about it. It’s obvious that you are both not happy about what I said. Thing is we all think the same when it comes to this. Only i think ally didn’t no that i share the same values as her. I understand and even look for someone with a big heart. I don’t care if he’s hot or not just as long as he cares about me and loves me. and I have understood only too well how ally and JB both feel about each other because I have seen them together. I have seen the way he look at her and I no how special he makes her feel. I know why they are together.

Maybe I did say that JB looks old. Which is true he does look a couple of years older but then so what? I do not care and neither should ally Or JB. People say I look older then I’m all the time. And by the way, I also did not mean anything I said about JB being overweight. I was making fun of him because he asked me if he was fat. Again I’m sorry I said that.

I’m also disappointed that u, ally thought that i was judging him. I thought you knew me better than that. And why would i ever want to hurt a person you love so much? If i ever meant anything i said about me not wanting ally and JB together it would be if he didn’t treat you right and obviously it’s not the case.Like that night i went home and i thought to myself.I wish i was as lucky as ally is.

ALLY,

I do not think that you are old fashioned. You know my sense of humour. I’m always scares tic. Want to be funny. I just wish you had said something to be before cuz i never realised that something was bothering you. it was all just a joke and you should have known that too.Im sorry i wont say anything slightly as rude anymore. Even for fun.it wasn’t supposed to be rude or mean and it wasn’t meant to sound judgmental or anything.it was all FOR FUN.im sorry again.

SO HERE’S What i reali think. I think that its so cute that U two are together,,U 2 R LIKE HIGHSCHOOL swwethearts.tht is just the coolest thing.and with the distance and all tht..you guys are still trying so hard to remain the same and u have accomlished that during the last 6 months and i think that u guys are so braave. showed to me..how much u both reali do love eachother.

JB’s the man when he’s was at school that day. Every little boy seemed like he looked up to JB as a big brother just because he’s so down to earth. And he’s so cool. And sporty. When JB Came to the mall to meet us i thought it was so cool of him...becuase he took the train and stuff even thou it took time for him where he was suppoed to be. NOT many guys are like that.I adore JB just like I adore ally. You two are perfect for eachother and i really wish and pray to god that things between the two of you remain the same forever.

for the record.JB,u r cute and u do not look like a grandpa o even a dad o a young adult.and u r not overweight.Honest to god i did not think anything any different then this.

I have alot more to say and IM JUST SO SORRY FOR THIS. I have work now so i have to leave.. i hope things between us don’t change. And i hope u now reaslise that it was just a joke.i shouldn’t have made a joke out of it But i did and im truly very sorry.

YOU ALL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND I WOULDNT EVER EVEN THINK OF CHANGING EVEN ONE HAIR ONE YOUR HEAD..this goes for ALLY,JB,HAO,ROSE,DORA AND MILK.i think tht u r all such nice kind ppl and im delighted to have you guys as friends..I love you guys so muchl..YOU TOO jb..im sorryy.. :(


CoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment